Redwood Valley High School
In an effort to streamline information and improve family access, a great deal of information will be posted on our website, at www.redwoodareaschools.com. (Click on “Schools,”and “Redwood Valley High School.” You should see a folder titled “Back to School”). It is important that you take some time to look over this information and ask questions. If you do not have internet access, you may stop in the high school office to obtain copies, or to request a form to have these materials mailed home.
It is important that you fill out the Family Online Permission Form (Available August 1). This year it will be on Skyward. Instructions to access the form are:
1) Log into your Skyward Parent Portal.
2) Locate the notification that reads "Online Registration is now open". Click/tap the "Go to Online Registration For ..." to access the form. Alternatively, click/tap the "Online Registration" button, and choose a child you will complete the form for.
3) Read through each statement. Click or tap each checkbox to agree to it, or choose from one of the given options.
4) At the bottom of the form, type in your name and date, then click the "Complete Step 1 Only" button.
5) To make any changes, click the "Edit Step 1" button at the bottom of the page to edit your responses.
6) When finished, click the "Next Step" button located towards the upper-right corner of the form.
7) Click the "Submit Online Registration" button to submit your registration.
8) Complete the same process for any remaining children.
If you have questions, do not have a login/password, or need assistance, contact the HS Office.
Once again, if you have any questions, feel free to contact any staff member.
Cyber-safety and Cyberbullying Info for Parents
Privilege-Based Attendance System Video
|Contact: Rick Jorgenson|